Let DreamMaker Design the Bathroom that Focuses On You
The bathroom is a sanctuary in your home – a space for you, your privacy, primping and even relaxation. Remodeling this space, be it a master bath, hallway bathroom, or powder room, usually increases your quality of life and also your home’s value.
Let our DreamMaker franchises help you plan, design and create the perfect bathroom for your lifestyle that fits within your budget. DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen franchises can provide you with everything you need to turn your bathroom into the spa of your dreams!
As you are researching our services, also visit our extensive bathroom portfolio for photos taken from actual DreamMaker projects.
Our clients tell us the best place to start in is our design center. For additional ideas, come to our Design Center where one of our designers will walk you through the bathroom showcase and answer any questions you may have.
Where Do You Start?
Will your new bathroom exceed your expectations as a beautiful and functional space? It had better! Choosing the right company to remodel a room in your home is a decision you must make carefully and thoughtfully. Unlike buying a car, you cannot test drive a set of blueprints and renderings.
We invite you to ask questions, research us online and schedule a free in-person consultation. You should feel confident in the lasting quality of our work and comfortable with the working relationship we will share while designing and building you the most gorgeous bathroom in the neighborhood!
Allow a DreamMaker team member to help you transform your current bathroom into your ideal private getaway.
Knowing How You Will Use the Space Helps Designers Improve Functionality
- Who will use it? Is it a master bath for you alone, you and your mate, or should it accommodate the whole family? Is it a space for guests or children? Will someone with limited mobility use it now or in the future?
- Is individual space needed? Do you require one sink or two? Should dual sinks be completely separate or side-by-side? Are two medicine cabinets better than one?
- What amount of counter space is ideal? If you require additional counter space, will the current bathroom footprint allow it or do you need to find additional space?
- Shower, bath or both? Do you want an enlarged shower with spa-like options? Will you sacrifice your tub for a larger shower or can your space fit both a shower and tub? Would a tub/shower combo make the most sense or will a tub inhibit mobility?
- How much storage will you use? Do you have a nearby linen closet or do you rely on your bathroom for storing towels, toiletries, medication, makeup and cleaning supplies?
- What lighting is ideal? Applying cosmetics and shaving require bright light while relaxing in a soaking tub calls for soft lighting. A layered lighting plan should address your different needs.
- Aging in place? There are several universal design considerations to make for someone with limited mobility including safety bars, walk-in showers, wall-mounted sinks, wider doorways with paddle handles, and open floor space.
Some of the benefits of choosing DreamMaker for your bathroom remodel include:
- Full-service remodeling – By handling all aspects of the design and the remodeling, DreamMaker can ensure consistency and efficiency throughout all stages of the process.
- Personalized care – While planning the remodel, DreamMaker will work closely with you to help you select the products that will best reflect your vision for your home. Once the remodeling work has begun, your dedicated project manager will keep you up-to-date on the project’s progress every step of the way.
- Creative design ideas – If you want some inspiration for your bathroom, you can find it at DreamMaker. Backed by remarkable creativity and experience, DreamMaker designers can devise interesting ways to incorporate stylish features, overcome space limitations and accomplish virtually any other goals you have for the space.
Contact a DreamMaker Location Near You to make your bathroom remodeling dreams come true.
Project NameIndustrial Farmhouse
Location Ann Arbor, Michigan
Project Summary This Cinderella story started with a dark, cramped kitchen and an unused dining room. The space created via the remodel is a charming showpiece that incorporates industrial and modern farmhouse elements, clean lines, open gathering space, and enough personality to “wow” the clients’ children and guests. With all their design goals met and the challenges-turned-treasures of the construction process, the client could not be more pleased with the beauty and functionality of their dream kitchen!
Project Category Bathroom Remodeling
Project NameAustralian Sunset
Location Ann Arbor , Michigan
Project Summary The owners of this master bathroom wanted to create a spa-like feel in the limited space of their bathroom. Textures were important to them in achieving the environment they envisioned, and black and white materials were chosen for a contemporary look and to allow for the bold pumpkin-colored paint they desired on the walls. The […]
Project Category Bathroom Remodeling