||Administrative Assistant (Part Time)
||$15-$17 per hour to start
|Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the design center during open hours (keeping it tidy, restocking supplies as needed, maintaining equipment).
- Maintain company filing system utilizing BuilderTrend platform.
- Process new clients who either call or visit the design center.
- Perform all duties pertaining to the daily revenue reconciliation and cash deposit activity.
- Process bi-weekly payroll from entry to closing.
- Process payments to subcontractors as needed.
- Responsible for managing vendor transactions (including invoices, payments, and refunds).
- Perform IT system access maintenance and monitoring.
- Print and distribute weekly/periodic financials and other materials as needed.
- Miscellaneous general office responsibilities (product warranty filings, marketing support, etc).
|Education and Experience
- Ability to pass background credit check as position deals with confidential information.
- High School Degree or equivalent, required.
- Experience in office management.
- Efficient at working and managing a Purchase Order system.
- Must be very good with numbers (bookkeeping skills would be preferred).
- Required computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, Email (working knowledge of BuilderTrend system would be beneficial).
- Organization and scheduling skills.
- Ability to multitask (manage multiple tasks at one time).
- Is willing and able to follow a system and company protocols (process-oriented).
- Excellent customer service skills.