- Manage the design center during open hours (keeping it tidy, restocking supplies as needed, maintaining equipment).
- Maintain company filing system utilizing BuilderTrend platform.
- Process new clients who either call or visit the design center.
- Perform all duties pertaining to the daily revenue reconciliation and cash deposit activity.
- Process bi-weekly payroll from entry to closing.
- Process payments to subcontractors as needed.
- Responsible for managing vendor transactions (including invoices, payments, and refunds).
- Perform IT system access maintenance and monitoring.
- Print and distribute weekly/periodic financials and other materials as needed.
- Miscellaneous general office responsibilities (product warranty filings, marketing support, etc).
Administrative Assistant (Part Time)
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for several duties pertaining to the daily operational functions of the design center and providing assistance to the senior staff at DreamMaker Bath and Kitchen of The Burlington County. Other responsibilities to include Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, and HR Clerical duties.